The Index Team
Resilience Program Consultant
Flaherty supports ERI's work with communities and other external partners as a consultant. He formerly served as ERI's resilience implementation manager and managed several resilience-related tools and resources during that time.
COMMUNITY RESILIENCE COORDINATOR
Smith coordinates the Hoosier Resilience Index, helping communities in Indiana understand their vulnerabilities to and preparedness for climate change impacts. He also contributes to ERI’s communication and outreach efforts. Smith is a Master of Public Affairs candidate at the O'Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs, where he studies energy and water policy as they relate to climate change.
Index Advisory Committee
- Chair: Janet McCabe, Environmental Resilience Institute, IUPUI McKinney School of Law
- Eduardo Brondizio, IU Department of Anthropology
- Mariana Cains, IU O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Beth Gazley, IU O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Nathan Geiger, IU Media School
- Michael Hamburger, IU Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Heather Reynolds, IU Department of Biology
- Jim Shanahan, IU Media School
- Jacob Simpson, IU Center for Rural Engagement
- David Wild, IU Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering